direct bookings terms and conditions

a) more than 28 days before date of arrival: full refund
b) cancellation 28 days or less before arrival dates or no show: 100% cancellation penalty + taxes

a 25% deposit is required to secure the reservation, this is due within 7 days of receiving the confirmation email. the remaining 75% balance is due 28 days before arrival

Deposit can be made via credit card or Bank transfer.

Payments by bank cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.  

Please note that there is a 2% imposed bank charge that will be added to all card transactions.

For all payments by bank transfer, all bank charges are to be incurred by the payer.

(cancellation policy applies. You have up to 28 days before arriving to cancel your reservation. Deposit paid will then be refunded in full)

book nowspecial offerssafari by Z